EJF Aldene School
Aldene School was built in 1921 to meet the demand created by the growth in the west end of Roselle Park Borough. The name Aldene came from the first name of Alden Condict, son of Silas Condict, an owner of substantial real estate in western Roselle. The name Aldene came to identify the west end sections of the twin boroughs and their railroad station.
For a more complete history on the Borough of Roselle Park and its school district, please visit the Roselle Park Borough Home Page at http://www.rosellepark.org/upclose/history/history.htm.
EJF-Aldene School currently has an enrollment of approximately 300 students in grades Kindergarten through five.